Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Liebster Award



What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers and therefore helps promote and support those bloggers nominated.


The Rules:
-Nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
-If nominated, write '11 Random Facts' about yourself!
-Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you wrote for you.
-Come up with 11 new questions to be answered by 11 new nominees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Emily Jane Lewis from I Hate Ads: The Life Of A Designer for nominating me!


11 random facts about me:
- I have been brought up listening to Robbie Williams all day long
- I want to live in London when I'm older
- I am addicted to purses and shoes
- I am totally in love with the movie Pitch Perfect and I have seen it 4 times already..
- My first concert I've ever been to was Robbie Williams
- I definitely can not live without music
- I sing, really badly, when I play the piano and guitar
- Right now I am totally in love with Passenger
- Sadly, I cannot live without labello
- After high school I want to study in the UK for a year
- Even though I'm from Holland, I hate Dutch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions from Emily Jane Lewis:


1. Who/what was your blogging inspiration? 
To be honest, I don't really have one. I just wanted to do something different with my free time, and this was it :)
2. What is your guilty pleasure? (Chocolate, Justin Bieber...?) 
Definitely Camp Rock (1 and 2). I have seen them like 20 times..
3. What was your fashion fail of all time history? 
When I was younger I had those jeans, they were bright pink with flowers in 6 colors all over them. I wore them a week long, then they were washed and then I wore them again..
4. What's in your handbag/manbag?
Purse, diary, pens, keys, mini-mirror, hair brush, labello and concealer. 
5. What's the best advice you have ever been given?
It sounds kinda cheesy, but: never stop believing in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.
6. How would you describe your style? 
I don't really know, just simple 
7. What one item from your wardrobe can you not live without? 
Black tank tops, definitely!
8. Do you prefer designer or high street?
High street I think
9. If you were to model for a company/designer who would it be? 
I would never model for anything, unless if I had some amazing model body, then it would probably be for Burberry
10. Do you have any tips on hair/beauty/fashion that you could share?
Just go easy on the make-up. Don't cover your face in make-up, you are also pretty without. But just use a little bit
11. What fashion item do you despise? 
I totallly hate Uggs. I think they're really weird, they're just super expensive slippers..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nominees are:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My questions for my nominees are:


1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
2. What is your big dream?
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
4. What is your all-time favorite clothing store?
5. What make-up brand do you use the most?
6. What/who can't you live without?
7. What is your all-time favorite song?
8. What is your biggest fashion fail?
9. What is your all-time favorite city?
10. What tips would you give to other people?
11. What's the most expensive thing you have ever bought?

Love,
Vera

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, your blog is really cute, follow each other? Annie-Lou XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Ah thanks, yours too! Yes i'll do it tomorrow when im on my computer :) Love, Vera

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, I'm well chuffed! I will hopefully get started on this in a day or two (I'ma busy bee tomorrow looking after a six year old) but I will post my replies etc ASAP! Big thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I'm soo happy! :D I like your blog! Here are my answers! http://stylespiritxoxo.blogspot.hu/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, you deserve it! I really like your blog too! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! Xx

      Delete
  4. Hey, thanks for joining in. Hope you had fun doing the tasks and stuff :)

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much. You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I think yours is amazing too! Yeah sure, I just followed you :)
    Love Vera

    ReplyDelete